Led by Messianic Rabbi, Teacher and Worship Leader -
Abraham E. Sandler
SOME INFORMATION HAS CHANGED FROM OUR CANCELLED NOV 2020 TOUR.
INFO ON THIS PAGE (YOU ARE READING NOW) IS UP-TO-DATE
PLEASE NOTE - CONCERNING THE BROCHURE in the LINKS BELOW -
Main tour - 8 nights, 9 days in Nov 2021, exact dates - TBA
Spend time with Yeshua - Jesus, and His People, in His Land
Our tour will not rush you to every sight to hear every fact from all of history. Rather, you will have time at many Biblically significant locations to consider what Holy Spirit has to say about Yeshua, our walk with Him, and that place.
Messianic teaching and/or worship leading from Abraham E. Sandler will enhance your understanding and appreciation and your response in praise & worship at the various locations we'll visit.
You will also spend time with various groups of Israelis - some followers of Yeshua, some not. You will get to hear FIRST HAND
from people in The Land their perspective on Israel TODAY!
*** for day-by-day itinerary goto the Tour Brochure ...
- BUT REMEMBER, dates start on Wed, Feb 10
- there is NO "Dead Sea Extension" on Feb 2021 tour
* Mt. Hermon (Golan Heights)
* Jordan River - Headwaters
* Caesarea Philippi - where Yeshua asked "Who do people say I am?"
* Sea of Galilee
* Mount Carmel / Armegeddon
* Tel Aviv
* Be'er Sheva
* Mount of Olives
* Old City of Jerusalem
* Western (Wailing) Wall
* Garden of Gethsemene
* Garden Tomb
* Ezekiel's Prophetic River
* A Cemetery that Declares the Good News
* Worship in an Israeli Messianic Jewish Congregation
* Dinner and conversation with Arab Druze people
* and more !
- per person
- "double occupancy" (two to a room)
-> hotel (Galilee - simple kibbutz, Jerusalem - upscale)
-> two meals per day (generally breakfast and dinner)
-> Ground transportation
-> Entrance Fees, Gratuities
-> Airfare from NYC area
Register and pay early to SAVE -
COVID - we are NOT a "tour company" ... we are a
ministry. If tour cancelled due to COVID we will
all money we have not given to vendors, plus any
we can get returned from vendors.
We STRONGLY URGE everyone to OBTAIN TRIP
NOTE: Prices for Israel flights, hotels and food will
likely change after Israel re-opens for tourism.
Below is our best estimate at this time:
Discounted cost of tour per person dbl occupancy -
SAVE $1000 PER PERSON -
- $4700 - if PAID IN FULL by JUNE 30, 2020
SAVE $800 PER PERSON -
- $4900 - w/ $3000 registration by JUNE 30, 2020
SAVE $600 - PER PERSON -
- $5100 - w/ $1000 registration by JUNE 30, 2020
- $5700 - w/ $570 registration by July 31st
HALF COST - DUE NO LATER THAN Aug 15, 2020
ENTIRE COST - DUE NO LATER THAN Sept 20, 2020
*See bottom of page for cancellation & refund policy
*Cancellation / refund policy
We encourage everybody, upon making a deposit, to buy trip insurance that includes trip cancellation coverage. Search for trip insurance YOU like. (We have purchased from AAA and have been satisfied, but there are other vendors.)
We will NOT provide any refund if trip is modified or cancelled, except for COVID cancellation as explained above.
If YOU cancel - (per person)
by July 5 - Refund = amount paid, minus $570
by Aug 5 - Refund = amount paid, minus $1000
* if we can fill your place - refund = amount paid, minus $570
by Sept 5 - Refund = amount paid, minus $1500
* if we can fill your place - refund = amount paid, minus $1000
If cancel Sept 6 and after -
- IF we can fill your place on the tour - full refund minus $1500
- IF we can NOT fill your place on the tour - sorry - no refund